Epic FaiL Index du Forum
Epic FaiL
Forum de la Team [EcFL] sur Call of Duty MW2.

Epic FaiL Index du ForumFAQRechercherS’enregistrerConnexion

:: Why is the area it effects so large?? ::

Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    Epic FaiL Index du Forum -> Epic FaiL -> Candidatures
Sujet précédent :: Sujet suivant  
Auteur Message
spadekevin

Masculin
Grade: Prestige 1
Niveau: 2
Prénom: spadekevin

MessagePosté le: Mar 7 Aoû - 14:02 (2018)    Sujet du message: Why is the area it effects so large?? Répondre en citant

Hello,

I have had this for ages, its starting to be very annoying! So many times ive tried to add a tiny detail to an complete room, dropped the object in place to turn or push in place, and other objects, no where near are preventing me getting hold of the thing I want to move!. I end up shoving half a dozen things out the way to get hold of it and move it, only to struggle to get them back in place afterwards and ending up cancelling the edit.

I have an example from today, luckily just an easy one i can just pull the branch out, turn and place the mat and put the branch back, but look how far away the branch is! the bottom arrow is where the branch started preventing me from grabbing anything, you can see the outline appear! Why is the area it effects so large?? 

Please help.

I didn't find the right solution from the internet.

References:
https://forums.yoworld.com/viewtopic.php?f=2&t=155676
Online Backup Marketing Example

Thank you.
Publicité

MessagePosté le: Mar 7 Aoû - 14:02 (2018)    Sujet du message: Publicité

PublicitéSupprimer les publicités ?
Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    Epic FaiL Index du Forum -> Epic FaiL -> Candidatures Toutes les heures sont au format GMT + 2 Heures
Page 1 sur 1

Sauter vers:  

Index | Panneau d’administration | créer un forum | Forum gratuit d’entraide | Annuaire des forums gratuits | Signaler une violation | Conditions générales d'utilisation