Epic FaiL Index du Forum
Epic FaiL
Forum de la Team [EcFL] sur Call of Duty MW2.

Epic FaiL Index du ForumFAQRechercherS’enregistrerConnexion

:: Dahua video lagging. Do I have network problem? ::

Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    Epic FaiL Index du Forum -> Epic FaiL -> Taverne !
Sujet précédent :: Sujet suivant  
Auteur Message
doxamajog

Masculin Verseau (20jan-19fev)
Grade: Prestige 0, Prestige 7
Niveau: 2
Prénom: doxamajog

MessagePosté le: Jeu 12 Juil - 13:09 (2018)    Sujet du message: Dahua video lagging. Do I have network problem? Répondre en citant

Hello,

I just put up a Dahua mini dome 2mp and I am experiencing the video is lagging and choppy when viewing through my NVR and through my phone app. When I log in with the web server the video is very fluid and motion is smooth. It's only when viewing on NVR or phone when choppy. I am running 3 3mp Hikvision bullets and the one mini dome. also running an analog dvr that I am streaming the video from that to my NVR. The 8 analog channels are running about 800kbs and the IP cams are running about 8,000kbs. The NVR is Dahua ESDV-NVRX-16 supposed to be able to handle up to 160Mbs. Running all cams off a Trendnet TPE-S44 PoE switch. The switch is drawing about 23Wattts with a max of 30. I am wondering if I need a better switch but then if I disconnect one Hik cam I still have the problem.

Any help will be apprecited.

I didn't find the right solution from the Internet.

References:
http://www.cctvforum.com/viewtopic.php?f=19&t=38770
Custom Video Creation Service

Thank you.
Publicité

MessagePosté le: Jeu 12 Juil - 13:09 (2018)    Sujet du message: Publicité

PublicitéSupprimer les publicités ?
Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    Epic FaiL Index du Forum -> Epic FaiL -> Taverne ! Toutes les heures sont au format GMT + 2 Heures
Page 1 sur 1

Sauter vers:  

Index | Panneau d’administration | créer un forum | Forum gratuit d’entraide | Annuaire des forums gratuits | Signaler une violation | Conditions générales d'utilisation