Epic FaiL Index du Forum
Epic FaiL
Forum de la Team [EcFL] sur Call of Duty MW2.

Epic FaiL Index du ForumFAQRechercherS’enregistrerConnexion

:: EPIC FAIL!!!!! ::

Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    Epic FaiL Index du Forum -> Epic FaiL -> Présentations des membres
Sujet précédent :: Sujet suivant  
Auteur Message
MichaelSmith

Masculin
Grade: Prestige 1
Niveau: 0
Prénom: all

MessagePosté le: Jeu 10 Mai - 15:20 (2018)    Sujet du message: EPIC FAIL!!!!! Répondre en citant

Hi,

I want to start a thread dedicated to all of your tested apps that has failed to install / work in ROS. Although the Bugzilla exists for this purpose, I never had the time or effort to browse through everything that has been tested in order to find out if it works. Plus it will be a lot simpler to just have a glance at a thread like this, and just post the app that has failed you. You don't even have to add any reason or explanation to it, just post the name of the app, and you're done! Very Happy 
Again, the purpose of this thread isn't to mess up anyone with technical details about why didn't the app worked. It's purpose is solely dedicated to point the name of the app that didn't work.
For starters, I wanted to install FIFA 98 and Worms World Party. Both apps have failed to install (FIFA 98 didn't even lunch the .exe file!).

Any help will be apprecited.

I didn't find the right solution from the Internet. 

References:
https://www.reactos.org/forum/viewtopic.php?f=2&t=10959&hilit=epic+fail
App video production company

Thank you.

Publicité

MessagePosté le: Jeu 10 Mai - 15:20 (2018)    Sujet du message: Publicité

PublicitéSupprimer les publicités ?
Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    Epic FaiL Index du Forum -> Epic FaiL -> Présentations des membres Toutes les heures sont au format GMT + 2 Heures
Page 1 sur 1

Sauter vers:  

Index | Panneau d’administration | créer un forum | Forum gratuit d’entraide | Annuaire des forums gratuits | Signaler une violation | Conditions générales d'utilisation